1. Oleg Erovinkin was an FSB officer linked to the infamous "golden shower" Trump dossier. On December 26, 2016, Erovinkin was found dead in his car in Moscow. No cause of death has been announced.
2. On December 19, 2016, while speaking at an art gallery exhibition in Ankara, Russian ambassador to Turkey Andrei Karlov was assassinated by Mevlüt Mert Altıntaş, an off-duty Turkish policeman.
3. Petr Polshikov, 56, was said to be a high ranking Russian diplomat in the Latin American department. He was found dead from multiple bullet wounds on December 18, 2016 in Moscow. His murder remains unsolved. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2445028/petr-polshikov-russian-diplomat-shot-dead/
4. Andrey Malanin, 54 a high ranking Russian diplomat was found dead in his apartment in Athens Greece on January 9, 2017 with no signs of a break in and no apparent cause.
Не, это еще не все:
5. Russia’s ambassador to India, Alexander Kadakin, died at a hospital in India on Jan. 26 following a “brief,” unspecified illness. Indian leaders mourned the death of Kadakin, who was credited with having played a significant role in promoting Indian-Russian relations, culminating in major defense and energy deals between the two nations in October of last year.
Какая опасная, однако, профессия...